- Payments – Payment is due in full prior to the start of all services booked. We currently accept Cash, Check (made payable to Tiny Paws Pet Sitting), Credit Cards and PayPal. We do not accept Zelle, CashApp or Venmo payments.
- Home Access/Keys: We request that home access be provided by key access through the front door, digital codes for a front door or garage or a lockbox provided onsite to house a house key. If electronic/digital codes are provided for access, a secondary backup must be provided.
- Cancellations – We request a minimum of 72 hours’ notice of cancellation to receive a full refund. Cancellations within less than 72 hours will be credited to your account for future use. Cancellations that come on the same day as service or after service begins cannot be refunded or credited.
Because of the high demand for holiday reservations, we request a 10-day notice for all cancellations. Cancellations 10 days or more in advance will receive a full refund. Cancellations of less than 10 days will receive an account credit. Cancellations on the day of service or after services begin will not be refunded or credited.
- Holidays – When your reservation includes any day or days considered peak holiday time, Tiny Paws Pet Sitting charges an additional surcharge of $10 for each visit scheduled on a designated holiday, on top of regular fees. This fee is due and payable with your 50% deposit to confirm your reservation.
We observe the following regular calendar holidays:
- New Year’s Day
- Easter Sunday
- Memorial Day
- July 4th
- Labor Day
- Thanksgiving Day
- Christmas Eve
- Christmas Day
- New Year’s Eve
- Meet & Greet Consultations – We are pleased to offer a complimentary meet & greet appointment as part of our process for new clients. This offers us the chance to assess your pet’s temperament to ensure a match with your pet-sitter and go over all care details with you in person.
- Aggression/Separation Anxiety – For the safety of our clients, their pets, and your pet-sitters, we require documentation of any history of aggression or separation anxiety prior to reservations for any services. Should any pet be deemed a danger to itself or anyone else, we reserve the right to cancel services and will follow our established refund policy.
- Sharing Services – Sharing services with friends or family members, while advantageous for our clients, presents a significant liability issue for our pet sitters. Therefore, we cannot and will not be held liable for any injuries to or loss of pets during any time we are not present on site. It is always our preference that Tiny Paws Pet Sitting be the sole provider for your pet care needs the ENTIRE time you are away.