We’re Hiring Pet Sitters!
Tiny Paws Pet Sitting is now hiring its next professional pet sitter! We are a full-service pet care and dog walking service located in Monument, CO. Our focus is always on providing caring, professional service to you and your pets when you need to be away. Our core values are empathy, integrity, compassion, and reliability. If you share the same values, we encourage you to apply!
- Professional Pet Sitter provides pet sitting services, neighborhood dog walking, adventure hikes, and exotic pet care.
- Monday to Friday from 11am to 1pm but we would prefer a candidate who can work at least from 10am to 2pm. We have additional earning opportunities in the early mornings, late afternoons and evenings.
- We primarily work in Monument but we also service the Palmer Lake, Woodmoor, Briargate, Northgate and nearby communities.
$14 – $20 / hour
$200 – $500+ / monthly
- Reimbursements for industry certifications
- Mileage reimbursement
- All materials provided (treats, pet waste bags, leashes, etc.)
- Higher pay when performing work on major holidays.
- There is tremendous room for growth as we are looking to build a team and promote leaders in 2024.
- Create a safe and positive walking environment for our client’s dogs
- Follow the client-provided care instructions, including training preferences
- Provide detailed and attentive care for our client’s cats
- Give our clients first-class customer service with a personal touch
- Communicate with staff via phone/text and photographs
- Contribute to the team effort by working as a team player
- Practice time management to ensure on-time arrivals for all assigned visits
- Travel to our office location upon request.
- The candidate should have an innate desire to care for animals while ensuring their safety.
“Pets are humanizing. They remind us we have an obligation and responsibility to preserve and nurture and care for all life”